Any affiliate knows that understanding your metrics is key to building profitable campaigns. In order to establish a great campaign, sometimes a lot of tweaking is required. The numbers help us identify exactly how our campaigns are doing, and determine which areas are in need of improvement. This is why affiliate campaign tracking platforms are such invaluable tools.
Below, we’re going to introduce you to one of our favorite trackers, Redtrack.io.
Redtrack.io, an advanced SaaS performance campaign tracking and analytics platform, is a game-changer for internet marketers. It enables affiliates and media buyers to identify performance tracking issues.
Compared to many others, their platform is intuitive and super easy-to-use. Redtrack.io allows affiliates and media buyers to help them increase their ROI.
Benefits of Using Redtrack.io
Here awesome high-levels benefits of Redtrack.io:
- Custom conversions: Redtack.io has 4 different rules for duplicate postbacks, allowing you to track customers LTV with accuracy. With their custom conversions, you will be able to track all user transactions.
- Split testing: Redtrack.io enables you to conduct A/B tests to determine how to create the best campaigns.
- Direct tracking LP pixel: Collect data from direct and organic visits to your page. With this feature, affiliates can run their campaigns without redirects on Google and Facebook.
- Over 30 data attribution points: Redrack.io has over 30 different data attribution points you can examine individually, or You can take a look at these individually, or through ‘drill-down reports’.
- Amazing Support: The Redtrack.io team provides amazing support to their users whenever they need it. This includes a complete rundown of the platform during the onboarding period.
- Multiple Pricing Models: Multiple pricing models are supported on the platform, including CPA, CPM, CPC, and Revshare.
- Great targeting options: Redtrack has numerous advanced targeting options to choose from (powered by some of the industry’s best i.e. Digital Element and 51degrees) so you can achieve precise results.
- Easy to get started: One of the best things about Redtrack.io is that it’s so easy to get started. It’s a 100% web-based solution, so all you need to do is sign-up and start tracking your conversions! They have a detailed onboarding program, video tutorials, etc, to help you.
Redtrack has four different pricing options: starter, professional, business, and enterprise.
Includes 300,000 events, professional support from the Redtrack team, Impression tracking, 12-month data retention, 3 domains, 0.06/k overcharge, and more.
Includes 300,000 events, Professional support from the Redtrack team, Impression tracking, unlimited custom domains, 12-month data retention, 0.04/ k overcharge, and more.
Includes 15,000,000 events, Professional support from the Redtrack team, Impression tracking, unlimited custom domains, 12-month data retention, 0.034/ k overcharge, and more.
Includes 50,000,000 events, Professional support from the Redtrack team, Impression tracking, unlimited custom domains, 12-month data retention, 0.027/ k overcharge, and more.
Get a free trial of Redtrack
Redtrack offers a free 14 day trial of their tracker. Sign up to get your free trial here!